No Bake Biscuits n Jam- Quick Recipe!
If you have a soft spot for biscuits and jam, you will love this quick, no-bake recipe with a creamy marshmallow center.
- 1 cup activated almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- Pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup coconut yogurt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Splash water
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- Add the first 3 ingredients in the biscuit layer to a food processor, and pulse to form a flour. Add remaining ingredients and set aside.
- Add the jam ingredients to a heavy-based saucepan. Cook over low-medium heat for around 10 mins, or until jammy and thickened. Turn off heat and allow to cool for 5 mins.
- Add marshmallow ingredients to a blender, and blend until very smooth. Set aside.
- Add a layer of the biscuit mix to the bottom of 6x silicone bar molds. Add a layer of jam, then transfer to the freezer to firm up for 20 mins.
- Add a marshmallow layer to each bar, and again set in the freezer for 20 min.
- Add a second layer of jam, followed by a final layer of biscuit (the bars should now be flush with the top of the mold). Transfer to the freezer and freeze completely at least 2 hours.
- After this time, melt the chocolate and coconut in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Turn off heat. Remove bars from the freezer and molds, and line a small baking tray with baking paper. Dip each bar into the chocolate, and place on a lined tray. Set in the fridge, and allow to defrost for 3+ hours. Store in an airtight container, and enjoy.
to soften coconut butter sit the jar in a pot of hot water until it becomes liquid.
Try this recipe and come back and let me know how you enjoyed it!