Covid-19 Relief! Work From Home Opportunities!
Greetings loves, a lot of people have suffered work loss, less pay and are having a hard time getting new jobs.
With some of these opportunities you can even make money with your children! With that being said, let's start with this one!
PlaytestCloud - Get Paid to Test Games With Your Kids
Do you and your kids enjoy playing mobile games? If so, you may be excited to learn that you can both participate in play tests offered by PlaytestCloud for yet-to-be-released games and earn extra money!
It's pretty simple -- after you're registered, tests invitations will come via email. You may be selected to do these tests if you respond. The play tests involve playing the game as you normally would. However, you must speak your thoughts about the game out loud as you play. This helps game developers understand what people like and don't like about games before they are released.
The pay for each test varies, but in most cases you can expect to earn $7 USD for a 15-minute test and follow-up survey. Money is paid out via Paypal usually the same week you've done the test.
PlaytestCloud takes privacy very seriously. If you are an adult and have children who would like to participate and test children's games, rest assured PlaytestCloud participates in both the European GDPR and the US-based Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. This Act verifies the identity of the adult who added the child to their profile. Your child cannot have their own account - they can only be added as a user to your account.
So Here Are More Companies Hiring From Home!
- Bright Cellars- Assistant Wine Concierge. Anywhere in the US. 2+ years of customer service experience required, as well as excellent communication skills. Zendesk experience is a plus but not required. According to Glassdoor, pay might be around $12 - $15 / hour + benefits.
- Bustle – Features Editors. Anywhere in the US. 5+ years of editing experience required, with a proven interest in parenting topics. Strong SEO skills are also a must. Salary for this position is unknown.
- Modsy - Order Management Reps. Anywhere in the US. This position is seasonal. Strong customer service skills required, Zendesk and Slack experience are preferred. Ideal candidates will have experience in purchasing and data entry. Salary is unknown.
- Aquent – Copywriters. Must live in the EST timezone. Bachelor's degree required, as well as 5+ years of professional experience in a marketing communications or advertising agency environment. Pay is $34.83 / hour.
- Uplift - Customer Service Reps. Anywhere in the US. 3+ years of customer service experience in a professional/office environment required, as well as 6+ months of customer service experience 3+ months experience handling inbound/outbound calls. Salary is unknown, but it does say that they provide benefits.
- Vituity - Telepsych Care Coordinators. California. 2+ years experience in an office or healthcare setting required, MS Office proficiency and strong communication skills preferred. Salary is unknown.
- ALM - Associate Editors. Anywhere in the US. Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Journalism. Significant editing experience is also required, as well as familiarity with AP Style. According to Glassdoor, pay might be around $80K / year.
- Kaplan - Customer Support Reports. Anywhere in the US. 1 year of customer service experience required, as well as strong communication skills. MS Office and Gmail experience (or ability to learn) is also a must. According to Glassdoor, pay might be around $14 / hour.
- iSoftStone – Search Engine Evaluators. Anywhere in the US. English fluency, strong computer and communication skills all required. You'll need a stable, speedy internet connection and a Windows PC. According to Glassdoor, pay might be around $13 / hour.
- Academy of Art University - Online Help Desk Technicians. Anywhere in the US. 1+ years experience in a customer service position required, as well as knowledge of PC & Mac and familiarity with MS Office. According to Glassdoor, pay might be around $20 / hour.
- Better Mortgage Corporation - Email Copywriters. Anywhere in the US. 2 years of relevant copywriting experience required, including email marketing, content writing, or both. Familiarity with the mortgage industry or fintech is a plus. Salary is unknown.
- Randstad - Customer Service Reps. TX, SC, MI, TN, FL. This is an entry level position! 1 year of continuous Customer Service experience in a high volume call center experience preferred, 25 WPM typing ability required. Pay ranges $12.50 - $13.50 / hour.
- HomeLight - Associate Editors. Anywhere in the US. Proficiency in SEO, social media marketing, WordPress, and basic HTML are all required, as well as knowledge and expertise in digital media. Salary is unknown.
- ModSquad - Virtual Reality Technical Support. Anywhere in the US. Tech savvy and great problem solving skills are both required, as well as a quiet workspace. Shifts are Pacific time. According to Glassdoor, pay ranges $10- $15 / hour.
- Kim Komando - Tech Writers. Anywhere in the US. Bachelor's degree and minimum 3 years experience writing or editing technology, security or consumer technology news or tips. Pay starts at $20 / hour dependent on experience.
- AnswerFirst - Customer Service Reps. Several US states. 40 WPM typing ability and strong communication skills are required, as well as a quiet workspace. 2 years of related experience (customer service, call center, etc) is strongly preferred. Pay is $14.50 / hour.
- Screen Rant - Reality TV Content Editors. New Jersey. Relevant experience in writing and editing required, as well as broad knowledge of reality TV programming, history, and culture. Salary is unknown.
- GogoKid – English Teachers. US & Canada. Must be a native English speaker with a Bachelor's degree or higher. You'll also need a quiet workspace with a speedy, wired internet connection, a headset, and a webcam. Pay range is $14 – $25 USD / hour (half hour slots will pay less).
- Spreadshirt - (Extra Cash/Home Business Idea) - A fun way to design T-shirts (funny slogans or your own creative designs) and then sell them, earning a profit! Spreadshirt does the hard work of shipping and customer service for you.
Don't Forget To Share and Leave A Comment!